The Community Hub
UWE's Community Hub is a space for you to relax, plan your work or meet new friends. It also offers opportunities for students and staff to explore and practise faith and spirituality.
How to find us
The Community Hub on Frenchay Campus hosts a wide range of facilities including:
- The Lounge: Providing a drop-in social space for meeting friends and colleagues, where you can have lunch or make a drink and use computers. The Lounge can also be used for events and meetings.
- The Quiet Room: Offering a quiet space for reflection, prayer and meditation.
- The Reflection Room: Housing a small collection of reference books on faith and spirituality, and is ideal for one to one private conversations, pastoral care, spiritual direction, prayer and meditation.
- Muslim prayer rooms: Dedicated Muslim prayer rooms with washing facilities are available at Frenchay Campus for both brothers (3E41) and sisters (3E44A).
Community Hub drop-in service
Open to all students and staff, we provide information, advice and support to anyone interested in volunteering, inter-cultural activities and faith and spirituality.
The Community Hub is open Monday – Thursday 09:30 – 17:00, and Friday 09:30 – 16:30. There is no need to make an appointment.
Events and activities
The Community Hub host a range of events and activities including:
In term time, we have a programme packed with events open to all students. Why not join us for iCon lunch or Cafe Lingua - the UWE Language Exchange cafe. Both provide a great chance for home and international students to meet.
Faith and spirituality activities and events
The Faith and Spirituality team organise regular religious services, events and celebrations. See our list of events and activities.
Volunteering activities and events
The Volunteering team organise many volunteering actvities and events throughout the year. See the full list of current opportunities.
- Monday - Thursday: 09:30-17:00
- Friday: 09:30 -16:30
For more information, please contact us on +44 (0)117 32 82334 or e-mail email@example.com.
Community Hub events