The Community Hub
The Community Hub is a space for you to relax, plan your work or meet new friends. It offers opportunities for students and staff to explore and practise faith and spirituality.
How to find us
It hosts a wide range of facilities including:
- The Lounge: Providing a drop-in social space for meeting friends and colleagues where you can have lunch or make a drink and use computers. The Lounge can also be used for events and meetings.
- The Quiet Room: Offering a quiet space for reflection, prayer and meditation.
- The Reflection Room: Housing a small collection of reference books on faith and spirituality, and is ideal for one to one private conversations, pastoral care, spiritual direction, prayer and meditation.
- Muslim prayer rooms: Dedicated Muslim prayer rooms with washing facilities, available for both brothers (Room 3E41) and sisters (Room 3E44A).
Find out about prayer rooms and reflective spaces on other campuses.
Community Hub drop-in service
Open to all students and staff, we provide information, advice and support to anyone interested in volunteering, inter-cultural activities and faith and spirituality. You do not need to make an appointment.
Events and activities
The Community Hub hosts a range of events and activities including:
In term time, we have a programme packed with events open to all students. Find out about intercultural activities.
Faith and spirituality activities and events
The Faith and Spirituality Team organise regular religious services, events and celebrations. View our events and activities.
Volunteering activities and events
The Volunteering Team organise many volunteering activities and events throughout the year. See all the current opportunities.
- Monday to Thursday: 09:30–17:00.
- Friday: 09:30–16:30.
For more information, please contact us on +44 (0)117 32 82334 or email email@example.com.