Find essential information to help you with your study, access support, and enhance your student experience.
Log in to your online services, including e-mail and Blackboard.
Access to advice and support on UWE campuses.
Advice on study-related issues, including appeals, submissions and seeing a Student Adviser.
Online resources and learning support at UWE.
Careers services, resources and opportunities to work or volunteer.
Details on the ways for students to provide feedback on their experiences.
Access to library information and online resources.
Advice on managing your money and information on bursaries and scholarships.
Residents' guides and accommodation options.
Looking after yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Advice and guidance for international students at UWE.
Useful advice about:
- Pre-Departure Sandwich Placement Briefings
17/03/2015 - 29/04/2015
- Bristol 2015 Student Day: It's Our Future
- Meet the Employers - Undergraduate and Graduate Internship Days
- Presentation Skills Support - PAL Workshop
- Referencing in the UWE Harvard style
- Yoga at the Community Hub
- Dr Bike at UWE