Feel Good Champions
Being a Feel Good Champion gives you the opportunity to identify, develop and lead health and wellbeing campaigns and projects. These will help to engage, motivate and support students and staff towards a healthy and well balanced lifestyle.
You will be helping to organise Feel Good campaigns including Feel Good Festival and Feel Good February alongside the Feel Good team.
About Feel Good
Feel Good is a Healthy University initiative that aims to get students and staff to enjoy the benefits that living a healthy lifestyle can lead. We cover a broad range of topics including healthy eating, exercise, mental health, sexual health, active travel, stress management and many more.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic students who are passionate about health and wellbeing. Whether it be healthy eating, exercise, mental health, sexual health, active travel, alcohol and drugs awareness, smoke-free awareness or all things physically active, being a Feel Good Champion is a fantastic opportunity for you.
What will I get out of this opportunity?
Not only will you have the ability to influence UWE Bristol’s health and wellbeing strategy and activities but you will gain invaluable experience in project management, planning, leadership and communication to develop and enhance your CV and increase your employability.
This programme offers a wide range of opportunities to choose from such as:
- Planning health and wellbeing events and campaigns: Run your own event that you feel passionate about or set up a volunteering or intercultural activity
- Supporting and attending our events and campaigns: Attending events to represent the Healthy University Group, running stalls and activities and handing out freebies
- Promoting our events: Promoting the Feel Good brand especially during Feel Good February and engaging with students and staff in person, handing our flyers and promotional materials
- Social media: Creating social media content and supporting our team with managing our social media channels
- Event evaluation: Capturing data at events and turning this in to feedback for future events, documenting and recording all events that take place
- Graphics and media: Creating media like videos, animations, posters and artwork
How do I apply?
If you think that being a Feel Good Champion is ideal for you, simply fill out the Feel Good Champion registration form.
For further enquires send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.