Fast-track your career development with a conversion course. You can develop new skills relevant to a broad range of employers and professions, regardless of the subject of your first degree. By undertaking further study in a new subject area you can:
- Develop commercial awareness and business language to complement your existing subject area knowledge.
- Gain entry into a profession such as teaching or law.
- Develop your professional practice or industry experience through placements and internships.
- Achieve a professional accreditation to give your qualification status and recognition amongst employers.
- Increase your confidence to compete in a challenging jobs market.
Conversion courses at UWE Bristol
Browse our full list of conversion courses by subject:
Business and Law
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Events Management
- MSc Human Resources Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc Innovation and Applied Entrepreneurship
- MSc Human Resource Management (International)
- MSc International Management
- GradDip Law (GDL)
- Postgraduate Certificate – Leadership and Management
- Postgraduate Certificate – Leadership and Management (Coaching and Mentoring)
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing Communications
Creative and Cultural Industries
Education and Childhood
- PGCE Primary Early Years ITE (3-7)
- Primary Initial Teacher Education (5-11)
- Early Years Teacher Status
- Secondary Initial Teacher Education Mathematics - with a Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) course.
- Secondary Initial Teacher Education Modern Languages - with a Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) course.
- Secondary Initial Teacher Education Science with Chemistry - with a Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) course.
- Secondary Initial Teacher Education Science with Physics - with a Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) course.
Environment and Technology
- GradDip Building Surveying (with PEL*)
- MSc Environmental Consultancy
- MSc Environmental Management
- MSc Information Management
- MSc Information Technology
- GradDip Quantity Surveying
- MSc Real Estate Finance and Investment
- MSc Real Estate Finance and Investment (Distance Learning)
- MSc Real Estate Management
- MSc Real Estate Management (Distance Learning)
- MSc Sustainable Development in Practice
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Engineering and Planning
- MSc Urban Planning
- MSc Urban and Rural Planning
* If your first degree is not in a related subject and you do not have relevant work experience, you will be required to complete Pre-Enrolment Learning (PEL), a distance-learning programme that will help you prepare for the course.