UWE Bristol - Taiwan
At UWE Bristol we are proud of our international reputation. With a thriving international community of students from over 140 countries worldwide, we are the perfect UK university to study at.
Entry requirements - Taiwan
The experienced UWE Bristol International team will be happy to give you advice on the suitability of your qualifications for your chosen programme of study.
Qualifications listed under each heading may satisfy UWE Bristol entry requirements to that level of study. This is not a guarantee of an offer of a place, which is at the University’s discretion.
All students must also have a recognised English language qualification.
Entry onto foundation programmes
Students who have completed the Senior High School Certificate with a Grade of 70 per cent will be considered for entry onto a foundation degree or an undergraduate degree with foundation year entry.
Entry onto undergraduate programmes
If you have achieved the following, your application can be considered for the first year of a Bachelors degree:
- Completion of Junior College Diploma with a score of at least 65 per cent
- Completion of an associate degree with a score of at least 65 per cent.
Advanced entry onto a Bachelors degree can be possible in some cases with the following:
- Completion of an Junior College Diploma with high marks and compatible curriculum could be given entry to 2nd year – must have at least 80 per cent in each subject.
- Completion of Junior College Diploma with relevant working experience and high marks could be given entry to 3rd year – must have at least 80 per cent in each subject.
Entry onto postgraduate programmes
Applicants with the following qualifications would be considered for entry to UWE Bristol’s Masters programmes:
- Applicants with a Bachelors degree with a score of 65 per cent or above would be considered for entry onto a Masters programme. Applications may be considered with a score of less than 65 per cent where relevant experience can be demonstrated.
- Holders of a Masters degree will be considered for doctoral (PhD) study.
What to do if you don't meet our entry requirements
If you do not quite meet our entry requirements, our International College offers a range of university preparation courses to teach you all you need to progress to UWE Bristol. We also have a range of Pre-sessional English language courses to get your English skills up to the standard required for entry to UWE Bristol.