UWE Bristol - Indonesia
At UWE Bristol we are proud of our international reputation. With a thriving international community of students from over 140 countries worldwide, including Indonesia, we are the perfect UK university at which to study.
Thanks to its close links with government departments and scholarship bodies across the country, UWE Bristol is a popular choice for Indonesian students. Current students from Indonesia study an array of courses across multiple disciplines including Robotics, Interior Design, Business, and Public Health.Contact us Chat now to an International Adviser
Entry requirements - Indonesia
The experienced UWE Bristol International team will be happy to give you advice on the suitability of your qualifications for your chosen programme of study.
Qualifications listed under each heading may satisfy UWE Bristol entry requirements to that level of study. This is not a guarantee of an offer of a place, which is at the University’s discretion.
All students must also have a recognised English language qualification.
Entry onto foundation programmes
Holders of the SMA Award (Ujian Nasional – Senior High School Diploma and National Exam) with a score of 6.5/10, will be considered for entry onto a foundation degree or an undergraduate degree with foundation year entry.
Entry onto undergraduate programmes
Entry onto undergraduate Level 1:
- Completion of Polytechnic Diploma D1 with a score of 6
- Completion of Polytechnic Diploma D2 with a pass
- Holders of the SMA Award (Ujian Nasional – Senior High School Diploma and National Exam) with a score of 7/10, will be considered for our undergraduate programmes in the fields of Business, or Art and Design only.
Entry onto undergraduate Level 2/3:
- Completion of Polytechnic Diploma D3 with a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 may be eligible for advanced entry to our undergraduate programmes.
- Completion of Polytechnic Diploma D4 with a pass may be eligible for advanced entry onto our undergraduate programmes.
Entry onto postgraduate programmes
- Holders of the Pasca Sarjana with a grade of C+ or above, would be considered for entry onto a Masters programme.
- Completion of Polytechnic Diploma D4 with 60 per cent, is equivalent to a UK degree of 2:2 (70 per cent = 2:1), and would be considered for entry onto a Masters programme.
What to do if you don't meet our entry requirements
If you do not quite meet our entry requirements, our International College offers a range of university preparation courses to teach you all you need to progress to UWE Bristol. We also have a range of Pre-sessional English language courses to get your English skills up to the standard required for entry to UWE Bristol.