Outstanding facilities give you the tools you need to develop practical skills and bring your ideas to life.
- We’ve invested £1 million in new state-of the-art PC labs.
- Create and test software using our dedicated servers with Windows, Linux and Unix based-operating systems.
- Collaborate and discuss ideas in our lab, which is designed to emulate a real-world software development environment.
- Gather and evaluate forensic evidence using industry-recognised software such as EnCase and Forensic Toolkit in our large computer labs.
- Analyse viruses and attempt to hack systems in our dedicated isolation lab.
- Get the support you need from the department’s dedicated IT Helpdesk.
- Access over 500 workstations in our teaching laboratories as well as a large open-access laboratory with PC and Unix-based machines.