Writing and delivering a presentation
You may be required to make a formal presentation of your work either as an individual or as a member of a group.
Online advice and tutorials
How to improve the content of your presentation; improving your presentation style; and the value of preparation and practice.
(Source: skills4study website)
- Giving presentations
Advice on preparing your presentation and overcoming presentation anxiety.
(Source: UWE Bristol)
We run a workshop called How to Stand Up and Be Heard which uses a non-threatening approach to share ideas and strategies to help build confidence in public speaking. The focus will be on enabling you to fundamentally change your attitude and current approach to presentations/public speaking.
You are not be required to deliver a presentation as part of this session.
Study skills events
- How to put your reading into your writing
- How to search effectively: database searching and RefWorks
- PAL Workshop: Beating exam blues - How to cope with stress
- How to reference and avoid plagiarism
- How to plan and draft your enterprising manifesto essay
- How to get started with critical writing
See more Study skills events