Writing and delivering a presentation
You may be required to make a formal presentation of your work either as an individual or as a member of a group.
Online advice and tutorials
How to improve the content of your presentation; improving your presentation style; and the value of preparation and practice.
(Source: skills4study website)
- Giving presentations
Advice on preparing your presentation and overcoming presentation anxiety.
(Source: UWE Bristol)
We run a workshop called How to Stand Up and Be Heard which uses a non-threatening approach to share ideas and strategies to help build confidence in public speaking. The focus will be on enabling you to fundamentally change your attitude and current approach to presentations/public speaking.
You are not be required to deliver a presentation as part of this session.
Study skills events
- How to reference and avoid plagiarism
- How to get started with critical writing
- How to improve your critical writing
- PAL (Peer Assisted Learning): emotional resilience
- Postgraduate writing for dissertations: literature reviews
- Postgraduate writing for dissertations: writing up
See more Study skills events