Registration sessions for new students
If you are a new student starting at UWE Bristol, you are required to attend a registration session to confirm your attendance in person and to collect your student ID card.
Registration sessions: September 2017
Frenchay, Glenside and City Campus
Most students based at Frenchay, Glenside and City Campuses are required to attend a registration session on either Friday 15 or Saturday 16 September between 10:00 and 17:00 at the Exhibition and Conference Centre. However, a small number of courses will include registration as part of induction. You will be advised where to register when you receive your joining instructions over the summer.
Plan your journey to Frenchay, Glenside or City Campuses.
If you are a postgraduate student based at City Campus you will have registration included in your induction. Details will be provided in the joining instructions over the summer.
Registration at Gloucester Campus will take place as part of the induction activities on Monday 18 September.
Plan your visit to Gloucester Campus.
Further details will be available on the University Centre Hartpury website from August.
Missed your registration?
If you have missed your registration session, you can contact the University. The Registration Hub on Frenchay Campus will also be open daily from Monday 18 September to Friday 6 October 2017. More information about the Registration Hub will be available on this page towards the end of the summer.
All international students (those requiring a visa to study in the UK) are required to attend a registration session in person. Please visit:
- The Exhibition and Conference Centre at Frenchay Campus on either Friday 15 or Saturday 16 September 2017.
- The Registration Hub on Frenchay Campus will be open daily from Monday 18 September 2017 to Friday 6 October 2017. More information about the Registration Hub will be available on this page towards the end of summer.
You will need to bring the following to the registration session:
- Your passport, visa and/or Biometric Residence Permit (if you already have one)*.
- A copy of your offer letter from UWE Bristol.
- Original IELTS/English Language qualification certificate.
- A hard copy of the qualifications listed on your CAS statement.
- You will also need to bring a method of payment if you have not yet paid your course fees. If you are being sponsored for your course fees, please bring a copy of your sponsorship letter.
* If you do not yet have your Biometric Residence Permit you can collect it during the in-person registration session. You must bring your letter from the UK Visas and Immigration department (UKVI) with you. Alternatively, you can provide an electronic copy of your letter on a mobile device.
View more information about Biometric Residence Permit collection.
View more information for new international students.
Collecting your student ID card
Please ensure you bring some photo ID (eg original passport, photographic driving licence, national UK/EU identity card, citizen card) with you to your registration session.
If you already have a UWE Bristol student ID card, for example if you have previously attended a course at UWE Bristol, you do not have to collect a new card.
Don’t forget to read the joining instructions for all your course induction details.
UWE Bristol applicant login
UWE Welcome is your personal website containing all the information you need as an applicant to UWE Bristol.