Information point services
Students can access a range of services to support them during their time at UWE by visiting the Information Points on campus.
- Attendance monitoring, visa and passport support for international students
- Disabilities and specific learning difficulties
- Faith and spirituality
- Fees, funding and managing your money
- International student transition support and assistance
- Wellbeing - including counselling, mentoring and mental health support
- Transport - including bus timetables and car parking
Course related matters
- Assessment regulations
- Extenuating circumstances
- Module choices
- Student records - including registration, enrolment, changing and accessing your record
- University regulations
- Withdrawal and transfer to other programmes
- What to do if unforeseen circumstances affect your studies
- Information on student events
- Local information and what’s on in Bristol
- Lost and replacement student cards
- Undergraduate and postgraduate prospectuses
If your query or situation is more complicated, we will refer to you a Student Adviser or other service specific specialists.
If you would like a quieter place to talk or would prefer to discuss something in private with a specialist, just ask.