Information point services
Students can access a range of services to support them during their time at UWE by visiting the Information Points on campus.
- Attendance monitoring, visa and passport support for international students
- Disabilities and specific learning difficulties
- Faith and spirituality
- Fees, funding and managing your money
- International student transition support and assistance
- Wellbeing - including counselling, mentoring and mental health support
- Transport - including bus timetables and car parking
Course related matters
If your query or situation is more complicated, we will refer to you a Student Support Adviser.
If you would like a quieter place to talk or would prefer to discuss something in private with a specialist, just ask.
If you would like us to be able to discuss your personal information with a third party, such as your parent or carer, please complete an information consent form (login required) or contact us using the details below.