The Wellbeing Service offers a comprehensive, confidential array of support services to help you with your mental health and personal development needs.
The Wellbeing privacy statement outlines how we store your data and protect your privacy.
- Counselling Face-to-face counselling to help you deal with personal issues.
- Emotional resilience Invest in your mental wealth with emotional resilience skills.
- Specialist mentor support Get help with motivation, morale, time management and organisation.
- Wellbeing registration form Complete our application form so that we can understand how best to support you.
- Access to your records How to access records the Wellbeing Service holds for you.
- Mental health support Assistance for students experiencing mental health difficulties.
- Information for staff Staff consultation and training on supporting students with mental health issues.
- Information for family and friends Advice and guidance for family and friends.
- Frequently asked questions Answers to questions about the Wellbeing Service.
- Wellbeing Service Workshops View all upcoming Wellbeing Service Workshops.
- Contact us Get in touch with us if you are feeling challenged or overwhelmed and need assistance.
- Client confidentiality How we handle your personal information and details of our privacy statement.
- Self-help resources for students A range of handouts, websites and videos to help you.