Talk to us: support for your mental health and personal development needs.
“Very friendly, non-judgemental” - Student feedback, 2016
The Wellbeing privacy statement outlines how we store your data and protect your privacy.
- Emotional resilience Invest in your mental wealth with emotional resilience skills.
- Online resources A range of handouts, websites and videos to help you.
- Counselling and mental health support Face-to-face counselling to help you deal with personal issues.
- Specialist mentor support Get help with motivation, morale, time management and organisation.
- Frequently asked questions Answers to questions about the Wellbeing Service.
- Contact us Get in touch with us if you are feeling challenged or overwhelmed and need assistance.
- Access to your records How to access records the Wellbeing Service holds for you.
- Register with the Wellbeing Service Register with the Wellbeing Service so that we can understand how best to support you.
- Client confidentiality How we handle your personal information and details of our privacy statement.
- Information for staff Staff consultation and training on supporting students with mental health issues.
- Information for family and friends Advice and guidance for family and friends.