Prayer rooms and reflective spaces
We have a range of prayer rooms, reflective spaces and quiet rooms on each campus, and our multi-faith rooms are available to those of all faiths and none.
The Community Hub is located between D Block and E Block and offers:
- Quiet Room – a multi-faith room for prayer, meditation, reflection and quiet.
- Reflection Room – for small meetings and one-to-one pastoral care and spiritual direction appointments with a member of the Faith and Spirituality Team.
- The Community Hub is open Monday to Friday, 09:00–17:00. You can book rooms outside of these times by emailing email@example.com with your enquiry.
Muslim Prayer Rooms - Brothers (Room 3E41) and Sisters (Room 3E44A)
Dedicated rooms for Muslim staff and students with washing facilities.
Multi-faith – Room 1B28a
A multi-faith room behind the main reception for prayer, meditation, reflection and quiet.
Bower Ashton Campus
Multi-faith – Room 0B024
A multi-faith room for prayer, meditation, reflection and quiet.
Multi-faith – Room 4AF028
A multi-faith room for prayer, meditation, reflection and quiet, including washing facilities for Muslim users.
Find out more about faith at the University
- View health and wellbeing events taking place throughout the year at UWE Bristol.
- Download the guidance for use of multi-faith spaces to gain more insight on guidelines and principles.
- Please contact us if you have an enquiry regarding faith or spirituality. You can also visit the UWE Bristol Faith Facebook page.