Money Advice and Funds Service
The UWE Bristol Money Advice and Funds Service provides advice on managing your money and funding related matters including eligibility and how to apply.
About the service
The Money Advice and Funds Service consists of:
- Money Advisers: can help with anything from complex money queries, repeat funding, fee status and benefits, and support with managing your money.
- Money Advice Worker: can provide financial health checks, support in creating and sticking to your own student budget. These appointments are available for first year undergraduate students.
- The Funds Team: administer numerous financial assistance schemes and the UWE Bursary, and can provide guidance on how to access and apply for funds. Contact the Fund Officers via an Information Point.
Book an appointment with a money adviser
Current students only
Appointments are available at Frenchay Campus all year and at Glenside and Bower Ashton during term time only. You will need to contact an Information Point on a Thursday to book an appointment for the following week.
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 85678
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that there are a limited number of bookable appointments – if no appointments are available, please send your query via the student enquiry form. The Students' Union Advice Centre may also be able to provide information and advice.
Please call our Money Advice Line on +44 (0)117 32 85432.
The Money Advice Line will open from 2 November for prospective students only.
- Our opening hours are from 14:00–16:00 on Wednesdays.
Alternatively, please complete a student enquiry form.
We have a dedicated adviser to help you access the support you need. Please contact us on the Money Advice Line above or complete a student enquiry form (please indicate you are a care leaver). Please also view available support for care leavers.
By contacting the Money Advice and Funds Service, you consent to the processing of your personal information as described in the Student Services data privacy statements:
Managing your money events
Throughout the year we run events designed to help you manage your finances. View all events.