Money Advice and Funds Service
The UWE Bristol Money Advice and Funds Service provides advice on managing your money and funding related matters including eligibility and how to apply.
About the service
The Money Advice and Funds Service consists of:
- Money Advisers: can help with anything from complex money queries, repeat funding, fee status and benefits, and support with managing your money.
- Money Advice Worker: can help in getting a clear picture of where you stand with your finances. The financial health checks provide support in creating your own student budget and will teach you how to maximise your income and reduce expenditure. These appointments are available for all undergraduate students.
- The Funds Team: administer numerous financial assistance schemes and the UWE Bursary, and can provide guidance on how to access and apply for funds. Contact the Fund Officers via an Information Point.
Book an appointment with a Money Adviser
Current students only
Appointments are available at Frenchay Campus all year and at Glenside and Bower Ashton during term time only. You will need to contact an Information Point on a Thursday to book an appointment for the following week.
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 85678
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that there are a limited number of bookable appointments – if no appointments are available, please send your query via the student enquiry form. The Students' Union Advice Centre may also be able to provide information and advice.
Book an appointment with a Money Advice Worker
Current students only
Face-to-face or telephone appointments are
available at Frenchay Campus all year round, and at Glenside and
Bower Ashton on request. You will need to contact an Information Point on a Thursday
to book an appointment for the following week.
Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 85678
There are a limited number of bookable appointments – if no appointments are available, please send your query via the student enquiry form.
Prospective students Money Advice Line
The Money Advice Line is currently closed and is expected to reopen in summer 2017. All prospective students should email email@example.com with your query and all relevant information.
Alternatively, please complete a student enquiry form.
We have a dedicated adviser to help you access the support you need. Please contact us on the Money Advice Line above or complete a student enquiry form (please indicate you are a care leaver). Please also view available support for care leavers.
By contacting the Money Advice and Funds Service, you consent to the processing of your personal information as described in the Student Services data privacy statements:
Managing your money events
Throughout the year we run events designed to help you manage your finances. View all events.