Whether you are a new or returning student, there are a variety of funding options available to help finance your studies.
For funding options for professional or short courses see fees and funding information for professional development.
- Undergraduate funding Funding opportunities and scholarships to support undergraduate study at UWE Bristol.
- International students UWE Bristol and external scholarships for International students.
- Postgraduate funding Funding options for full-time and part-time postgraduates, including PGCE.
- UWE Bursary Information about our bursary scheme for new and returning students.
- Disabled students Students with a disability may be entitled to financial assistance.
- Financial support from UWE Bristol UWE Bristol sponsored funding in addition to the UWE Bursary.
- Student parents Find out about support available for students with children.
- Means-tested funding Find out how levels of household income effect funding.
- Carers, care leavers and estranged students View the package of support provided by UWE Cares.