Information for students regarding all areas of fees and funding.
If you are a student on a professional or short course see fees and funding information for professional development.
The UK Government has proposed raising the statutory fee cap for UK home and EU students for 2017/18. Read more about the undergraduate tuition fee changes proposed for 2017/18.
- Tuition fees Tuition fee information for new and returning students at UWE Bristol and Hartpury College.
- Paying your fees Advice on different methods of payment for new and returning students.
- Funding and scholarships Funding options available to help finance your studies.
- Managing your moneyAdvice on balancing your student budget, dealing with debt and other financial issues.
- UWE BursaryKey information about our bursary scheme for undergraduate students.
- Money Advice and Funds ServiceOur advisers can help with money and funding related matters.
- Fees and funding FAQs Answers to popular queries about tuition fees and funding.
- Fees and funding enquiriesContact details for our fees and funding team.