Information for students regarding all areas of fees and funding.
If you are a student on a professional or short course see fees and funding information for professional development.
Download our Money Matters guide for useful information regarding fees and funding.
The UK Government has proposed raising the statutory fee cap for UK home and EU students for 2017/18. Read more about the undergraduate tuition fee changes proposed for 2017/18.
- Tuition fees Tuition fee information for new and returning students at UWE Bristol and Hartpury College.
- Paying your fees Advice on different methods of payment for new and returning students.
- Funding and scholarships Funding options available to help finance your studies.
- Managing your moneyAdvice on balancing your student budget, dealing with debt and other financial issues.
- UWE Bursary 2016Key information about UWE's bursary scheme for undergraduate students.
- Money Advice and Funds ServiceOur advisers can help with money and funding related matters.
- Fees and funding FAQs Answers to popular queries about tuition fees and funding.
- Fees and funding enquiriesContact details for our fees and funding team.