Apply for a schools and education opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a schools and education opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Education Assistant - BristolEmployer: ss Great Britain TrustApplication closing date: 31 Jan 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomSupport to deliver engaging, education workshops for primary school groups visiting the SS Great Britain. Gain experience in museum learning and education.
- VOLUNTEERING - Practical STEM Workshops in SchoolsApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2018Location: 3 Kings Court Little King Street, Bristol, BS1 4HW UK - All Regions United KingdomDesigning and making miniature machines with young people in schools and museums. An exciting range of STEM and Well-being activities where the volunteer works 1:4 with young people between the ages of 7 and 16.
- VOLUNTEER Ferry Education Projects Employer: Bristol Ferry Boat CompanyApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomSupporting our Education Projects: working beside our Education team developing and creating materials for the educational trips.
- VOLUNTEER STEM Ambassador Employer: Graphic ScienceApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: England United KingdomSUMMARY:
As a STEM Ambassador you will be inspiring, engaging and encouraging young people in subjects related to Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM).
- VOLUNTEERING - Reader Leaders and Local Organisers - Bristol Employer: South Gloucestershire LibrariesApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomBristol and South Gloucestershire Library Services are looking for volunteer Reader Leaders and Local Organisers to take part in a Shared Reading initiative as part of a regional project, South West: Region of Readers.
- DigiLocal Volunteers - We need people that are familiar with technology and able to support young people with their projectsEmployer: High Tech Bristol & Bath CICApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomYou don't need to be on a software or electronics degree. We need people that are familiar with technology and able to support young people with their projects. Clubs tend to cater to younger kids (6-12 yrs old) or older ones (12-18 yrs) with different projects...
DigiLocal is an initiative of High Tech Bristol & Bath CIC. We are building a network of clubs across the Bristol and Bath area, each providing their community with regular opportunities for informal learning through technology