Apply for a schools and education opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a schools and education opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTARY Social Media Ninja wanted to make a difference to children with low self-esteem!Employer: HappiMeApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2017Location: BRISTOL UK - All Regions United KingdomHave you ever suffered from anxiety or a lack of confidence? Would you like to help stop other children and young people from going through the same? Do you want to make a real difference with your work? If so, could you be our volunteer social media Ninja?
- UWE Primary Schools Volunteer 2017-2018Employer: UWE VolunteeringApplication closing date: 20 Nov 2017Location: Bristol United KingdomAs a UWE Primary Schools Volunteer you will volunteer as a classroom assistant and reading buddy in one of our partner schools. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a school, engage with children and develop your interpersonal skills. You might also be able to utilize your subject knowledge to support curriculum areas or lunchtime clubs. The role is what you make it and the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it!
- VOLUNTEERING - Job Club Mentor - Bristol Application closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: Bristol, Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking for volunteers to support our weekly Job Club! This service provides assistance in writing CV & cover letters, job searches & applications to our refugee clients.
- VOLUNTEERING - Education Assistant - BristolEmployer: ss Great Britain TrustApplication closing date: 31 Jan 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomSupport to deliver engaging, education workshops for primary school groups visiting the SS Great Britain. Gain experience in museum learning and education.
- VOLUNTEERING - Munching Caterpillars Employer: Butterfly ConservationApplication closing date: 30 Mar 2018Location: Bristol UK - All Regions United KingdomMunching Caterpillars is a project introducing children to the beautiful and
fascinating world of butterflies, moths and their caterpillars. It aims to reach children
living in an urban environment where access to nature is more challenging. The Butterfly Conservation is recruiting volunteers to help with school workshops in the Spring and summer of 2018. They also need film volunteers to help schools create video blogs and diaries of their experiences.
- VOLUNTEERING - Practical STEM Workshops in SchoolsApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2018Location: 3 Kings Court Little King Street, Bristol, BS1 4HW UK - All Regions United KingdomDesigning and making miniature machines with young people in schools and museums. An exciting range of STEM and Well-being activities where the volunteer works 1:4 with young people between the ages of 7 and 16.
- VOLUNTEER Ferry Education Projects Employer: Bristol Ferry Boat CompanyApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomSupporting our Education Projects: working beside our Education team developing and creating materials for the educational trips.
- VOLUNTEER Community Outreach with Bristol FerryEmployer: Bristol Ferry Boat CompanyApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomDo you want to support people over 55 to enjoy Bristol's Harbour and waterways?
- VOLUNTEER STEM Ambassador Employer: Graphic ScienceApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2018Location: England United KingdomSUMMARY:
As a STEM Ambassador you will be inspiring, engaging and encouraging young people in subjects related to Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM).
- DigiLocal Volunteers - We need people that are familiar with technology and able to support young people with their projectsEmployer: High Tech Bristol & Bath CICApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomYou don't need to be on a software or electronics degree. We need people that are familiar with technology and able to support young people with their projects. Clubs tend to cater to younger kids (6-12 yrs old) or older ones (12-18 yrs) with different projects...
DigiLocal is an initiative of High Tech Bristol & Bath CIC. We are building a network of clubs across the Bristol and Bath area, each providing their community with regular opportunities for informal learning through technology