Apply for a law opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a law opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Volunteer Helpliner - Work from home Employer: No PanicApplication closing date: 18 Jul 2018Location: Any UK - All Regions United KingdomVolunteer Helpliner for No Panic. This volunteering opportunity involves working from home on the helpline, with a 3 hour shift per week. Hours are flexible and there is a thorough training program lasting 12 weeks. Opportunity to learn lots about anxiety related illnesses, self-help and therapies.
- VOLUNTEER Law student to support clients at Citizens Advice - Taunton Employer: Citizens Advice TauntonApplication closing date: 31 Jul 2019Location: England United KingdomLaw student placements at Citizens Advice in Taunton Somerset
- VOLUNTEER Trustees - HR, Legal Services, Finance and Marketing.Employer: Full Circle @DocklandsApplication closing date: 6 Oct 2018Location: Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking for a number of trustees to join us to assist with the development of the organisation as we have recently completed a Community Asset Transfer from the Council for the building Docklands Settlement on Brigstocke Road, St Paul’s, Bristol. So, this is an exciting time for Full Circle.
- VOLUNTEERING - Night Shelter VolunteerEmployer: Caring in BristolApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVOLUNTEERING - Night Shelter Volunteers
- VOLUNTEER Peer Educator - Money SkillsEmployer: 1625 Independent PeopleApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol, South Gloucestershire South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for people aged 16-25 who have experienced financial difficulties (these can be big or small) and want to help educate others using their experiences of money.
- VOLUNTEERING - Volunteering Opportunities with the Police Employer: Avon and Somerset ConstabularyApplication closing date: 31 May 2018Location: Bristol & South Glos United KingdomVolunteering within our force provides you with an opportunity to work alongside police officers and staff, gaining valuable skills and experience within a professional and public organisation.
If you are studying Law you might also be interested in opportunities with the Bristol Law School Pro Bono Unit.