Apply for a law opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a law opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Trustees - HR, Legal Services, Finance and Marketing.Employer: Full Circle @DocklandsApplication closing date: 6 Oct 2018Location: Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking for a number of trustees to join us to assist with the development of the organisation as we have recently completed a Community Asset Transfer from the Council for the building Docklands Settlement on Brigstocke Road, St Paul’s, Bristol. So, this is an exciting time for Full Circle.
- VOLUNTEERING - Special Constable - Bristol Employer: Avon and Somerset ConstabularyApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2017Location: Across Avon & Somerset South West - all counties United KingdomBecoming a Special Constable in Avon and Somerset Constabulary. Special Constables are volunteer police officers with the same powers and uniform as regular officers. Specials spend a minimum of four hours a week, or more, supporting the police to tackle crime in their communities.
- VOLUNTEER Advice, Support and Guidance , Bristol - Shadowing Advice/Case workersEmployer: ShelterApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomProviding help and guidance to clients accessing the advice services and supporting the operation of your local Shelter Office in their day to day business.
Main Tasks to include
- Shadowing Advice/Case workers
- Inputting information on to our case management system
- Making telephone calls to gain information / update clients
- Assisting advisors to write letters
- General basic admin, such as photocopying, scanning, creating client files and filing
- VOLUNTEER Service User Involvement (SUI) , Bristol - Assisting with the planning and promotion of involvement activitiesEmployer: ShelterApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2017Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomAssisting with the planning and promotion of involvement activities, to ensure that service users can feedback on the service received and input into the design and delivery of future campaigns and services within the Hub.
Half / One day per week minimum suggested for minimum of 6 months,
Location - Shelter Bristol, New Bond House, Bond Street, Bristol, BS2 9AG
- VOLUNTEERING - Community Navigator/signposting and support for older people - BristolEmployer: Bristol Community Health CICApplication closing date: 30 Nov 2017Location: South, Central and East Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomBristol Community Health is seeking to involve volunteers as Community Navigators to support older people who feel lonely and isolated. Navigators will help people discover lasting connections with their community. The aim is to improve wellbeing by reducing social isolation and loneliness.
- VOLUNTEER Peer Educator - Money SkillsApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2018Location: Bristol, South Gloucestershire South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for people aged 16-25 who have experienced financial difficulties (these can be big or small) and want to help educate others using their experiences of money.
- VOLUNTEERING - Peer Supporter - Bristol Application closing date: 31 Mar 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteer Peer Supporters wanted to empower and support young people in Bristol. Great way to gain hands on experience with young people with:
Drug and Alcohol issues
Parenthood / pregnancy
- VOLUNTEER Money Tree VolunteerApplication closing date: 1 Apr 2018Location: Bristol and South Gloucestershire South West - Bristol United KingdomThe Money Tree Project is all about helping young people manage their finances so they can live independently and avoid homelessness.
- VOLUNTEERING - Help prevent further sexual abuse, BristolEmployer: Circles South WestApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2018Location: bristol South West - all counties United KingdomWork with adults who have been convicted of sexual offences or young people or people with intellectual difficulties that have sexually harmed. Circles South West ethos is No More Victims.
- VOLUNTEERING - Volunteering Opportunities with the Police Employer: Avon and Somerset ConstabularyApplication closing date: 31 May 2018Location: Bristol & South Glos United KingdomVolunteering within our force provides you with an opportunity to work alongside police officers and staff, gaining valuable skills and experience within a professional and public organisation.
If you are studying Law you might also be interested in opportunities with the Bristol Law School Pro Bono Unit.