UWE Bristol Futures Award
Do more. Experience more. Learn more. Work towards a UWE Bristol Futures Award.
About UWE Bristol Futures Award
The UWE Bristol Futures Award is an employability award that is open to all full-time and sandwich undergraduate students at the University. It is designed to help you learn new skills, gain confidence and improve your graduate job prospects.
Take part by registering today and participating in three different activities chosen from a wide range of interesting and challenging options. Your Award is not only recognised at graduation but also appears on your Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR).
Prepare yourself for the real world. Work towards a UWE Bristol Futures Award.
The award has been widely recognised in industry and is endorsed by Santander. Simon Bray, Director of Santander Universities UK said: "We are delighted to be supporting the UWE Bristol Futures Award, as it encourages students to develop skills which will come in handy in the near future, allowing them to have more opportunities than other candidates when applying for jobs in an extremely competitive job market.”
Benefits of the award
- Make the most of extra-curricular activities when you’re at the University.
- Develop practical experience, leadership skills, enterprise skills and global and cultural awareness.
- Enhance your CV helping you ‘stand out from the crowd’ when you graduate.
- Develop your ability to reflect, giving you essential skills for future job applications.
How to complete your award
- Register for the award via InfoHub.
- Complete three different activities and write a reflective activity log for each one. See the Activity List and the How To Complete The Award guide for help.
- Achieve the Award. You may be randomly selected to attend a review appointment to complete the Award.
Find out more
- If you would like to discuss the award further, ask a question through Infohub via 'My Questions' or book an appointment with UWE Bristol Careers.
- Visit the Award website on InfoHub for the Award activity list, How to Complete the Award Guide and other helpful resources
- Talk to your Academic Personal Tutor about the award and your progress towards it.