Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, Bristol, BS16 1US
Carroll Court is a small community of two-storey houses adjacent to Quantock Court on Frenchay Campus. The accommodation puts students within walking distance of lectures, the library, computer rooms and The Students' Union. Students also have access to excellent sports facilities at UWE Bristol's Centre for Sport, which is located next to the Student Village.
Download the Carroll Court guide (1.33MB).
Carroll Court accommodation features
- reception provided by Customer Service Desk
- each study bedroom has a single bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, bedside cabinet, desk lamp and mirror. The rooms are fully furnished with carpets and curtains
- six students share each house - two bedrooms on the ground floor and four bedrooms on the first floor. Other shared facilities comprise a shower room downstairs, bathroom with bath and separate WC upstairs
- kitchens are equipped with a cooker, kettle, microwave, fridge/freezer, bins, storage cupboards and ironing board
- lounge/dinning area with designated table, six stools, sofa and easy chairs
- heating is provided by gas central heating and radiators.
Carroll Court accommodation overview
|No. of single study bedrooms||252 standard rooms|
|Annual rent 42 weeks (17/18)||£4,585.56|
|Laundry||Yes – in Student Village|
|Internet access||Yes – StudentCom|
|TV point||Yes in communal area – TV licensing information|
|Bike storage||Yes – limited|
|Smoking||No – smoking is not permitted in any accommodation|
|Gym membership||Optional – Centre for Sport|
|Insurance||Yes – Cover4Students|
Accommodation frequently asked questions
If you have any further questions please read our accommodation FAQs.