How to request information from the University.
Common information requests
We have identified the following as our most popular information requests:
How do I ask for information?
For any requests for academic information not covered by the above links, please contact an Information Point with the following information:
- UWE Bristol student number
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Name of award
- Date of completion
- Details of the request
Where an administration charge is required (see below), we will contact you for payment.
What information requests are available?
There are some areas where it will not be possible to provide
the information you are asking for, especially pre-2002 (see the
Certificate and Transcript Policy for more details).
If this is the case, an Information Point will work with you and the relevant faculty to find the best solution for your needs. Please be aware that this process can take some time, depending on the complexity of the request and availability of academic staff.
The following is a list of information we are able to provide:
- Module specifications (£10 admin charge applies)
- Programme specifications (£10 admin charge applies)
- Photocopy of prospectus (from point of entry – free of charge)
- Confirmation of information for applications to other courses (on application forms – free of charge)
- Email confirming information about the course
Please note: Sometimes we are unable to provide information that is being asked for. Where this is the case, an Information Point will work with you to find the most appropriate solution.