Science Communication: people, projects, events online course registration
Registration for the 2017 course has now closed.
Applications for the 2018 course will open later in 2017.
Your application will be reviewed within two weeks of submission and you will be informed via email whether you have been allocated a place on the course. At this point you will need to pay the associated fees (see below). Please note that until the fees are paid, your registration is not confirmed.
Please note: Only registrations for a named individual will be accepted. It is not appropriate to book a generic place on behalf of an institution, and decide at a later date which member of staff will be allocated to attend. This is because, in our experience, the eligibility criteria and preferences relate to the individual, not the institution.
- £750 Full standard fee for single online course 'Science Communication: people, projects, events'
- £600 Concessionary fee* for single online course 'Science Communication: people, projects, events'
Please note: if you also wish to take the online course 'Science Communication: Online and Media Writing' a discount on course fees is available.
- £1350 Full standard fee for both
- £1080 Concessionary course fee* for both.
*The concessionary rate of is applicable for UWE Bristol staff and alumni, students, the unemployed or those whose salary is less than £15,000 per annum. To qualify for the concessionary rate you must provide some evidence of your eligibility for the reduced rate. Please email this evidence to email@example.com as soon as possible after you submit your registration form.
In the event that you are unable to participate in the course please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. In the case that it is not possible to identify a replacement there will be associated fee penalties:
- withdrawal over two weeks in advance - no penalty
- between one and two weeks in advance - 50% of total fee
- less than one week in advance - no reimbursement of fee.
If you would like to be kept informed of future opportunities, please register your interest by sending a short email mentioning the course to email@example.com.