Bespoke training portfolio
The Science Communication Unit is able to offer a suite of short training opportunities which meet knowledge, training and development needs of organisations, companies and learned institutions working in the field of science communication.
- Introduction to Science Communication
- Public Engagement with Science
- Science in the Print Media
- Scientists as Sources
- Writing for Different Audiences
- Writing Styles
- Ways of Communicating Science
- What is New Media?
- Physical Presentation and Theatre Skills
- Key Skills for Live Interactions with the Public
- Facilitation Skills
Enquiries about our Bespoke Training Portfolio should be e-mailed to email@example.com, advance notice is required and it can be useful to give some indications of your requirements, including delegate numbers and a specific timescale or date for delivery.