UWE is involved in many research projects of regional, national and global significance. Often this research leads to major advances, important events and life changing outcomes.
Latest UWE research headlines
- How can we change urban society for the better? UWE Bristol leadership expert to reveal in new book
- UWE Bristol exhibit at national celebration of Bioscience research
- Molecular breakthrough suggests a new treatment avenue to halt the spread of prostate cancer
- Leading in Times of Uncertainty and Complexity – launch event for new Bristol Leadership Centre
- New research into value of design sector in Bristol and Bath economy is launched
- Does social media use impact on body image amongst adolescents?
- UWE gets planning go-ahead for new Business and Law building
- Leadership and the city: how an elected mayor has improved visibility
- Open Bionics founder, Joel Gibbard named Young Design Engineer of the Year
- How can we improve the way we communicate with people diagnosed with Alzheimer's?