UWE is involved in many research projects of regional, national and global significance. Often this research leads to major advances, important events and life changing outcomes.
Latest UWE research headlines
- Does social media use impact on body image amongst adolescents?
- UWE gets planning go-ahead for new Business and Law building
- Leadership and the city: how an elected mayor has improved visibility
- Open Bionics founder, Joel Gibbard named Young Design Engineer of the Year
- How can we improve the way we communicate with people diagnosed with Alzheimer's?
- Bristol's research celebrated across the city
- Silence is golden: new study explores the meanings of introversion in management education
- Identifying long-distance threats – new 3D technology could improve CCTV images
- UWE research shows over half of shared-path users frustrated by the actions of others
- Two UWE Bristol researchers amongst world's leading scientific minds