UWE is involved in many research projects of regional, national and global significance. Often this research leads to major advances, important events and life changing outcomes.
Latest UWE research headlines
- Children and young people to get more say in their health care
- Open Bionics makes top 50 robotics companies to watch in 2015
- Planning for healthy communities: UWE launches new national seminar series
- Students value investment in education but debt anxiety differs across international boundaries
- Transport Minister and Business Secretary launch VENTURER driverless car trial
- Samantha Payne of Open Bionics shortlisted for 'Women in Business Awards'
- UWE expert wins funding for research into personalised medicines
- UWE Bristol's Regional History Centre launches its first film
- Science Live – new transatlantic pilot study to research what makes a public science event tick
- National Photography award success for UWE Bristol's, Angus Fraser