UWE is involved in many research projects of regional, national and global significance. Often this research leads to major advances, important events and life changing outcomes.
Latest UWE research headlines
- UWE Professor to speak at Bristol Ideas Forum
- Could after school dance increase activity levels for Year 7 girls?
- UWE research says benefit cuts agenda breeds working-class resentment
- UWE takes part in European food chain project in Bristol
- Civic leadership in Bristol: what difference can a directly elected mayor make?
- UWE Bristol to evaluate radical changes to Brighton's old town streets
- UWE Bristol Centre for Alternative Testing launches at ss Great Britain
- Shifting Gears: Making cycling a policy priority for health and sustainability
- Patients with schizophrenia benefit from 'adherence therapy'
- New research reveals deep concern by police officers over Winsor