UWE is involved in many research projects of regional, national and global significance. Often this research leads to major advances, important events and life changing outcomes.
Latest UWE research headlines
- New discovery strengthens how bones bond to titanium orthopaedic implants
- 'Immigration sanctions do not work' – new research
- Numbers capture Green Capital success at UWE Bristol
- 100,000 Genomes Project heads West
- Innovate UK funding for assistive robotic system will offer a 'new perspective on ageing'
- How often do we really check our Smartphones? 85 times daily, new study reveals.
- Game changer for the building industry? New research project could slash construction waste destined for landfill
- The Rooms – A celebration of inventions to change and brighten the world
- From amputee to super hero - Open bionics unveil Star Wars, Marvel and Disney themed prosthetics for kids
- Science for Environment Policy News Service releases special issue on 'Migration in Response to Environmental Change'