UWE Bristol is involved in many research projects of regional, national and global significance. Often this research leads to major advances, important events and life changing outcomes.
Latest UWE Bristol research headlines
- Bristol Food Connections: What's on the menu for UWE Bristol?
- Why Bristol and Bath are leading the UK in design
- Television viewers shun mobile devices when watching favourite shows, says 'second screens' researcher
- Professor hails 'world-changing' technology proven to extend shelf life of fruit and veg
- Exploring the future of 'Behaviour Change' in landmark new book
- Dr Jeanette Sakel is named Routledge Linguistics Author of the Month
- Breathtaking innovation: New device could end blood test agony for thousands
- How do people affected by Cleft lip or Palate adjust into adulthood? Participants wanted for new research study
- New milestone for prostate cancer urine diagnostic test
- New discovery strengthens how bones bond to titanium orthopaedic implants