UWE is involved in many research projects of regional, national and global significance. Often this research leads to major advances, important events and life changing outcomes.
Latest UWE research headlines
- Open Bionics shortlisted for Inclusive Technology Prize
- A bionic model is born at London's 'Wearable Tech Show'.
- Alliance universities securing the future of UK research through collaboration and connectivity
- Open Bionics and Reach Robotics selected for UKTI trade mission in Japan
- Slime mould builds an ancient road network
- 'Pee-power' to light camps in disaster zones
- Understanding experiences of breastfeeding in the UK
- Research from UWE to be presented to MPs and ministers at Westminster
- Children and young people to get more say in their health care
- Open Bionics makes top 50 robotics companies to watch in 2015