UWE is involved in many research projects of regional, national and global significance. Often this research leads to major advances, important events and life changing outcomes.
Latest UWE research headlines
- Why do people in later life give up cycling? Get involved with Cycle BOOM research project
- Obese 4-5 year olds likely to remain overweight throughout their primary school life
- Urban Transport without the hot air
- Jumpstart! Geography: national book award success for UWE Bristol academics
- Open Bionics shortlisted for Inclusive Technology Prize
- A bionic model is born at London's 'Wearable Tech Show'.
- Alliance universities securing the future of UK research through collaboration and connectivity
- Open Bionics and Reach Robotics selected for UKTI trade mission in Japan
- Slime mould builds an ancient road network
- 'Pee-power' to light camps in disaster zones