Studentship opportunities at UWE Graduate School
Current studentship opportunities
Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education (ACE)
- PhD Opportunities in Digital Design, Digital Media and Digital Arts (closing date for applications is Friday 28 March 2014)
Faculty of Environment and Technology (FET)
- Bioenergy and Self-Sustainable Systems (closing date for applications is 11:00, Monday 21 April 2014)
Job opportunities (incorporating research degree study)
Please note that applications for the roles below are being administered by UWE's Human Resources service.
- Graduate Tutors: Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Management/Statistics
- Graduate Tutors: Computer Science
- Graduate Tutor: Architecture
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday 23 April 2014.
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences (HAS)
- Plants and Radioactivity Studentship (closing date for applications is 11:00, Monday 28 April 2014)
Faculty of Business and Law (FBL) and Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences (HAS)
- Healthcare Network Evaluation Scholarship (closing date for applications is 16:00, Monday 19 May 2014)
A studentship will usually cover tuition fees for three years as well as pay the student a stipend for three years, paid monthly. The project area and sometimes the project itself will already be decided and you will need to submit your application by the set deadline. Applications will be shortlisted for interview. Following the interview one successful candidate will be awarded the studentship.
If there are no suitable studentships in your research area you
have the oppotunity to put forward your own research proposal on a
self-funding basis (this includes if you are being sponsored by an
organisation external to UWE, e.g. your employer).
For further information and how to apply please see research degrees at UWE.