Studentship opportunities at UWE Graduate School
Learn more about studentship opportunities at UWE Graduate School below.
How studentships work
A studentship will usually cover tuition fees for three years as well as pay the student a stipend for three years, paid monthly. The project area and sometimes the project itself will already be decided and you will need to submit your application by the set deadline.
Applications will be shortlisted for interview and following the interview, the successful candidate(s) will be awarded the studentship.
The Graduate School is delighted to announce the availability of fully-funded PhD studentships, which will be warded to high calibre graduates in the following areas of research excellence.
These studentships will start on 01 October 2016.
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
- Doctoral Training Alliance Studentships
- Activating people with inflammatory arthritis to engage in collaborative healthcare studentship
- MRC Integrative-Toxicology Training Partnership studentship
- Acute Oak Decline (AOD) studentship
- Frontline Physiotherapy in General Practice to Improve the Management of Musculoskeletal Conditions Studentship
- The Ecological Importance of Seagrass Beds in the Eastern Aegean Sea Studentship
Further opportunities available from June 2016. Please check back for further information.
Faculty of Business and Law
Faculty of Environment and Technology
If there are no suitable studentships in your research area you have the opportunity to put forward your own research proposal on a self-funding basis. This includes if you are being sponsored by an organisation external to UWE such as your employer.
For further information and how to apply, please see research degrees at UWE Bristol.