Studentship opportunities at UWE Graduate School
Learn more about studentship opportunities at UWE Graduate School below.
How studentships work
A studentship will usually cover tuition fees for three years as well as pay the student a stipend for three years, paid monthly. The project area and sometimes the project itself will already be decided and you will need to submit your application by the set deadline.
Applications will be shortlisted for interview and following the interview, the successful candidate(s) will be awarded the studentship.
The Graduate School is delighted to announce the availability of PhD studentships in the following faculties, which will be awarded to high calibre graduates in the areas of research excellence detailed.
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
- Development of novel technology (bio-sensors) for the rapid analysis of fatty acid composition in meat from pig and cattle Closing date 28/04/2017
- Doctoral Training Alliance Studentships in Applied Biosciences for Health Closing date 22/05/2017
If there are no suitable studentships in your research area you have the opportunity to put forward your own research proposal on a self-funding basis. This includes if you are being sponsored by an organisation external to UWE Bristol such as your employer.
For further information and how to apply, please see research degrees at UWE Bristol.
Recently closed opportunities in all Faculties
- 3D3 Digital Design, Digital Media and Digital Arts Studentships Closed 20/02/2017
- ESRC SWDTP Sustainable Futures Studentship Closed 02/02/2017
- ESRC SWDTP Health and Wellbeing Studentship Closed 02/02/2017
- Remote Physiological Monitoring, Autonomous Vehicles and Wellbeing Studentship Closed 30/01/2017
- Impact of Large Carnivore recolonisation on ecological function in Northern Greece Studentship Closed 06/02/2017
- Application of Environmental DNA (eDNA) Techniques for the Determination of Important Fish Species Distributions Studentship Closed 06/02/2017
- Technology Enhanced Community Rehabilitation and Reablement Services for Health and Wellbeing Studentship Closed 06/02/2017
- Metagenomic Studies of the Microbiota of Fermented Cacao Beans – Application for the Chocolate Industry Studentship Closed 27/02/2017
- Exploring healthcare professional and patient therapeutic interactions in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Closed 27/02/2017