Studentship opportunities at UWE Graduate School
Learn more about studentship opportunities at UWE Graduate School below.
How studentships work
A studentship will usually cover tuition fees for three years as well as pay the student a stipend for three years, paid monthly. The project area and sometimes the project itself will already be decided and you will need to submit your application by the set deadline.
Applications will be shortlisted for interview and following the interview, the successful candidate(s) will be awarded the studentship.
The Graduate School is delighted to announce the availability of PhD studentships in the following faculties, which will be awarded to high calibre graduates in the areas of research excellence detailed.
Faculty of Business and Law
- Open Innovation, SME's and University Incubation Studentship
- Developing the Potential of High Growth Firms Studentship
Faculty of Environment and Technology
- Faculty of Environment and Technology Studentships
- ESRC SWDTP Sustainable Futures Studentship
- Early Research Studentship - Ethical Robot Interaction
- Early Research Studentship - Robot Interaction Safety Design
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences Studentships
- Centre for Health and Clinical Research Studentship
- ESRC SWDTP Health and Wellbeing Studentship
If there are no suitable studentships in your research area you have the opportunity to put forward your own research proposal on a self-funding basis. This includes if you are being sponsored by an organisation external to UWE such as your employer.
For further information and how to apply, please see research degrees at UWE Bristol.