Databases for your subject
Search for market reports, company profiles, product info, sector reviews and other marketing info.
- Databases for marketing (including Marketline, Mintel, Nexis, Passport)
The library has indexed useful websites using 'Delicious'. After following the link, see the 'Tags' list to filter by topic.
Help for your subject
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Searching for Marketing Information workbook
- Study skills - Online advice and one-to-one support to help you study, including reading, writing, and note taking.
- Referencing - UWE Harvard guides and tools.
- Study support events - Face-to-face workshops to help you develop your study skills.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
Follow your Faculty Librarians and the UWE Bristol Library social media accounts: