Business and management
Databases for business and management
Search databases containing journal articles, market research, company/financial data etc.
- Databases for business and management (including FAME, Business Source Premier)
The library has indexed useful websites using 'Delicious'. After following the link use 'Tags' (near the top of the page) to filter by subject.
Help for business and management
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Study skills - Online advice and one-to-one support to help you study, including reading, writing, and note taking.
- Referencing - UWE Harvard referencing guides and tools.
- Study support events - Face-to-face workshops to help you develop your study skills.
- Financial Times: available via the Nexis database with a 30 day embargo. For the latest 30 days, make use of the print Financial Times. The paper archive is stored under the display shelf.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
Keeping up to date
Follow your Faculty Librarians and the UWE Bristol Library social media accounts: