Accounting and finance
Databases for accounting and finance
Search for company accounts, accounting standards, key financials and authoritative articles on theory and research.
- Databases for accounting and finance (including FAME, Nexis - includes Financial Times, Orbis Bank Focus, International GAAP)
- Datastream (only available from a dedicated PC on level 3 of Frenchay Library)
The library has indexed useful websites using 'Delicious'. After following the link, see the 'Tags' list to filter by topic.
Help for accounting and finance
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Study skills - Online advice and one-to-one support to help you study, including reading, writing, and note taking.
- Referencing - UWE Harvard referencing guides and tools.
- Study support events - Face-to-face workshops to help you develop your study skills.
- Financial Times: available via the Nexis database with a 30 day embargo. For the latest 30 days, make use of the print Financial Times. The paper archive is stored under the display shelf.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
Keeping up to date
Follow your Faculty Librarians and the UWE Bristol Library social media accounts: