Email your reading list to the Library
The Library will ensure that all the items on your completed reading list are available to your students.
Email your reading list
- Please send your completed reading list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please tell us if any of your students are disabled and have difficulty accessing printed or electronic texts, or databases
What the Library will do
- Check items on the reading list are available from the Library.
- If items are not available, we will purchase them.
- We will usually purchase electronic formats in preference to print.
- If items are exceptionally expensive or have restricted online access, we will discuss the options with you.
- We may be able to scan print book chapters and journal articles for you and put them on Blackboard. More information on putting your reading online.
- If any of your students are disabled and have difficulty accessing printed texts, we can arrange for items to be converted into alternative formats. More information on the alternative formats service.