Disabled users: using the Library
Guidance on additional services for disabled users.
How we can help
- Tours of the Library
- Printing and photocopying
- Finding areas of the library that suit your study needs
- Locating and borrowing items
- Accessing e-resources
- Searching for and identifying useful materials
- One-to-one sessions with library staff
- Help locating resources
- Arrangements for support workers to borrow books or collect holds on behalf of a student. Please use the third-party consent form
- Assistive-technology study space
Please contact us if you think we might be able to help you.
You might also find these resources useful: