Using the Library
Search for articles, books, e-books, DVDs, databases, journals, and much, much more.
How to print, copy and comply with copyright law.
Assistive technology and alternative formats for disabled and dyslexic students.
Measuring impact, managing data, professional networks and keeping up-to-date.
- Database searching workshops for HAS students
- UWE Harvard referencing: the essentials in 30 minutes
- Avoiding Plagiarism Workshop
- RefWorks: the essentials in 30 minutes
- Referencing in the UWE Harvard style