Ask a LibrarianContact us
- Improve your marks - read our guidance on how to make the most of assessment feedback to learn from your assignments and improve before your exams.
- Prepare effectively - We've created an online tutorial to help you prepare for your exams: How to do better in written exams.
- Study skills - try our online tutorials and workshops on: writing, critical thinking and writing.
- Study skills workshops - browse workshops by campus.
- Faculty study support - one-to-one support from your Faculty, including espressoMaths and espressoProgramming.
If you're still anxious about your exams, help is available through our health and wellbeing services. You can access this help in person, on the phone, and even online.
Your subject Specialist advice, research tutorials, and web sites for your subject.
Using the Library Opening times, join the Library, borrow things, print things, and extra services for disabled users and researchers.
Study spaces How to find study spaces, PCs, and group study rooms.
Includes online advice and one-to-one support for:
- Referencing (including UWE Bristol Harvard referencing)
- Finding information
- Reading and critical thinking
- Essay-writing skills
- Mathematics, statistics, IT skills
- Group work and presenting
- Revision and exams
- And more...
Study skills events
Find out what study skills events are taking place across the University:
- How to reference and avoid plagiarism
- How to plan and structure your writing
- How to put your reading into your writing
- How to get started with critical writing
- Postgraduate writing for dissertations: writing up