Ask a LibrarianContact us
Last chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher
Tell us what you want and expect from a learning environment, and how you like to study. Short survey: The Library of the future closes Sunday 17 December 23:59.
Shaping the future library
We're investigating what the 'future library' looks like in terms of how it delivers on the 3 key things we do:
- Connecting you with the information resources you need to succeed.
- Enabling you to develop the academic skills for your learning and future success.
- Providing you with effective and inspiring workspaces.
Find out more about the Future Library project
Your subject Specialist advice, research tutorials, and web sites for your subject.
Using the Library Opening times, join the Library, borrow things, print things, and extra services for disabled users and researchers.
Study spaces How to find study spaces, PCs, and group study rooms.
Includes online advice and one-to-one support for:
- Referencing (including UWE Bristol Harvard referencing)
- Finding information
- Reading and critical thinking
- Essay-writing skills
- Mathematics, statistics, IT skills
- Group work and presenting
- Revision and exams
- And more...
Study skills events
Find out what study skills events are taking place across the University: