Undergraduate and post-qualifying courses in the Department of Nursing and Midwifery
Undergraduate courses available for entry in 2017/18.
Please note: some of our courses are post-qualifying BSc (Hons) courses. You need to hold an appropriate undergraduate qualification in order to apply for a place.
H | I | M | N | S |
- Health and Social Care Practice - FdSc
- Integrated Mental Health and Social Care - FdSc
- Midwifery - BSc(Hons)
- Nursing (Adult Nursing) - BSc(Hons)/BSc
- Nursing (Children's) - BSc(Hons)
- Nursing (Learning Disabilities) - BSc(Hons)/BSc
- Nursing (Mental Health) - BSc(Hons)/BSc
- Specialist Practice - BSc(Hons)