Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
The Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences brings together experts from Allied Health Professions, Biological, Biomedical and Analytical Sciences, Health and Social Science, and Nursing and Midwifery. See our department web pages to find out more about our excellent teaching and research.
Diagnostic Imaging, Radiotherapy and Oncology, Occupational Therapy, Paramedic Science, Music Therapy, Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
Including Public Health, Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminology, Environmental Health, Philosophy, Politics and International Relations.
Information and support for Health and Applied Sciences students.
Including biomedical, biological, conservation, environmental and forensic sciences.
Including adult nursing, children's nursing, learning disabilities nursing, mental health nursing and midwifery.
Research centres and institutes in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences.
- UWE Bristol awards an honorary degree to Enid Smith
- UWE Bristol welcomes changes to healthcare education funding
- Study findings could help prevent FGM in UK, researchers say
- Bristol Food Connections: What's on the menu for UWE Bristol?
- EU referendum expert available for media commentary
- New discovery strengthens how bones bond to titanium orthopaedic implants
- More emotional support needed for children dealing with traumatic distress following injury
- Automate Now? Robots, Jobs and Universal Basic Income
See all news items.
We are proud to work with a range of local and national stakeholders and partners to deliver professional education which meets individual and workforce needs.
Virtual Faculty of Health and Social Care
The Virtual Faculty of Health and Social Care is a network of senior professionals from local and regional health and social care organisations and local authorities that work in partnership with the Faculty to plan and modify our on-going and future work streams.