Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
The Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences brings together experts from Allied Health Professions, Biological, Biomedical and Analytical Sciences, Health and Social Science, and Nursing and Midwifery. See our department web pages to find out more about our excellent teaching and research.
Diagnostic Imaging, Radiotherapy and Oncology, Occupational Therapy, Paramedic Science, Music Therapy, Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
Including Public Health, Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminology, Environmental Health, Philosophy, Politics and International Relations.
Information and support for Health and Applied Sciences students.
Including biomedical, biological, conservation, environmental and forensic sciences.
Including adult nursing, children's nursing, learning disabilities nursing, mental health nursing and midwifery.
Research centres and institutes in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences.
- High-quality traffic-free routes encourage more walking and cycling
- 10 years of Science Communication at UWE Bristol
- Male blood donors 'preferred' as plasma from UK women is discarded
- Ethics of routine treatment to pregnant women questioned
- UWE Bristol helps residents to voice their traffic concerns
- Final places for Feeding Tomorrow's City
- Majority of police officers lack confidence in government plans - study reveals
- New research shows 'hung-over driving' as dangerous as driving under influence
See all news items.