Login to UWE

International student support

Global Student Support

Meet the team dedicated to helping international students make the most of their time at UWE.

Global PAL

Need help settling in? Register for a Global Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) Leader to help with your transition to life at UWE. 

English language support

Options available for students who need English support during their studies at UWE.

Student Visa Support Service

Supporting international students who need advice about their Tier 4 visa.

Advice for partners and families

Advice on bringing dependents to the UK and settling in together.

International student health

Help and advice on healthcare for international students at UWE Bristol.

Page last updated 24 February 2015

Copyright 2015 © UWE better together