Why study at UWE?
- We aim to support students to become well rounded, critical thinkers. You will gain a good understanding of issues relating to contemporary childhood and adolescence as well as educational policy, nationally and internationally.
- Research active staff are committed to delivering high quality teaching.
- We have specialist workshop facilities with excellent technical support.
- We put educational theory in the context of practice.
- Many opportunities to support your future employability - via volunteering and work-related learning.
- There is an active students' union and you can have a great social and cultural life in the exciting city of Bristol.
Early Childhood courses
Become an early years teacher film
Discover what these teachers and trainees find so rewarding about teaching early years pupils (film by Get Into Teaching).