Business and Law Technical Support

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I access my email from home?

Email can be accessed via outlook Web Access (OWA) at This works best through Broadband.

If you connect via dial-up, you may find it easier to configure Outlook or Outlook Express to access your UWE account. See the following link for more information.



Central ITS Help desk
Internal Tel: 123
External Tel: +44 (0)117 32 83612

Business and Law
BBS Tel: +44 (0)117 328 2370
Law Tel: +44 (0)117 328 1540


Back to top