News and events
See below for upcoming events and the latest news from the Bristol Business School.
The Bristol Business School hosts and supports a number of events throughout the year including the Distinguished Address Series, the Distinguished Professorial Address Series, Professorial Inaugural Lecture and Economic staff seminars.
- Personality typing in leadership development
Personality typing in leadership development: Reconfiguring 'Nathan' through texts and interactions by Frank Meier (Copenhagen Business School) and seminar presenter, Brigid Carroll (University of Auckland).
- Career development: Moving to the next level of your career
You are invited to participate in a joint UWE Bristol/BAM collaborative event that will focus on career progression. Register now!
- The client-agency relationship: tackling digital transformation, new models, and some old problems
This event is aimed at senior marketers in client roles. We will explore how marketers and their agencies can adapt to, but also exploit change. Book now!
- How innovation is changing the way we learn and work - alumni networking event
Join us for an alummni networking event in Bristol City Centre. Register now!
- Evolving directions in postgraduate entrepreneurship education
Join us for an exciting event sponsored by HEFCE Catalyst (OFS). The aim of the day is to bring together participants interested in practice-led, experiential, postgraduate entrepreneurship education, to share learning and explore potential and new practices for team learning and learning entrepreneurship through doing.
- The Duke of York opens Bristol Business School
- UWE Bristol announces line-up of top executives for 2018 business talks
- David Hong Tsung Lan to receive honorary degree for government role
- Journalist to receive honorary degree for contribution to business engagement
- Public support for 20mph limits holds firm, new study reveals