News and events
See below for upcoming events and the latest news from the Bristol Business School.
The Bristol Business School hosts and supports a number of events throughout the year including the Distinguished Address Series, the Distinguished Professorial Address Series, Professorial Inaugural Lecture and Economic staff seminars.
- Economic series research seminar - Danielle Guizzo Archela
We are pleased to have a talk by our esteemed colleague Dr. Danielle Guizzo Archela who will present on the topic: Are we all pluralists now? Revisiting pluralism 10 years after the global financial crisis.
- Economic series research seminar - Thomas Lawton
We are pleased to host Professor Thomas Lawton who will discussion on the most current developments in the state of the non-market strategy field, and to introduce us to publishing opportunities on the pages of 'Long Range Planning'.
- Evolved marketing - how business can promote well-being through marketing
Evolved Marketing: Building a Framework of Marketing to Deliver Organisational 'Purpose' and Sustainability presented by Victoria Hurth, Associate Professor in Marketing and Sustainable Business, Plymouth University.
- Developing Leadership Capacity Conference (DLCC) 2018
12/07/2018 - 13/07/2018
The theme for DLCC 2018 is Innovation and Creativity in Leadership Learning, Development and Education.
This conference is aimed at leadership and management academics, practitioners, policy makers and students. We welcome submissions from anyone interested in the research and/or practice of leadership learning and development.
- UWE Bristol announces line-up of top executives for 2018 business talks
- David Hong Tsung Lan to receive honorary degree for government role
- Journalist to receive honorary degree for contribution to business engagement
- Public support for 20mph limits holds firm, new study reveals
- Institute of Directors' prize awarded to UWE Bristol student for second successive year