Partnerships and accreditations
National and international partnerships ensure our students gain valuable business experience whilst completing their studies.
Bristol Business School believes in the power of educational partnerships and collaboration with international institutions so we can help provide a diverse learning and cultural experience for students and staff.
We have developed partnerships with:
- National Economics University (NEU), Hanoi, Vietnam
- Can Tho University, Vietnam
- The Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Min City
- INTI International University, Malaysia
- Taylor’s University, Malaysia
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
- Karunya, India.
Through research, knowledge exchange and our courses we work closely with both private and public sector organisations. We recognise the importance of these relationships, as they are key to sharing knowledge, carrying out research and developing courses that produce students with practical skills beneficial to employers. We have a number of key partnerships with:
- NHS (National Health Service) – we have actively worked with the NHS to deliver leadership conferences.
- Space Engineering Services Ltd – we have worked with Space Engineering to help develop their people management policies.
- Cycling England – monies were awarded to Bristol and South Gloucestershire Councils to double its cycling levels in the city within four years and we are working with the councils to help in this endeavour.
- Veale Wasbrough Vizards – this project involves investigating the governance, scope, scale and strategy of first generation family businesses.
- Lidl UK – by working with our Placement Scheme Lidl provide our undergraduate students a year’s work placement experience.
Accreditation and professional partnerships
Accreditation and active relationships with professional bodies is important to delivering relevant business courses.
Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD)
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
MSc Accounting and Financial Management, BA(Hons) Accounting and Finance and BA(Hons) Business Management with Accounting and Finance are accredited by ACCA which allows students to gain exemptions.
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
Bristol Business School is an ILM approved centre that offers different levels of coaching and mentoring courses.
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
Students on the BA(Hons)Accounting and Finance can gain exemptions with the ICAEW.
We have strong links with a number of professional and accrediting bodies:
- Association of Business Schools
- Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Institute of Direct Marketing
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- European Foundation of Management Development
- Chartered Management Institute
- Confederation of British Industry
- Institute of Directors
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Business West