Stoke Lane one-way system
Due to MetroBus works a one-way system on Stoke Lane has been implemented since 26 June 2016 from the junction with Frenchay Park Road up to the residential spur of Lancelot Road.
Return to two-way traffic
The contractors, Alun Griffiths, have announced that they will be restoring Stoke Lane to two-way traffic on Wednesday 1 February 2017.
The MetroBus work will continue until the summer of 2017 with occasional short duration, short-length temporary traffic lights for specific pieces of work.
- Services 16/18/18A/48A will revert to using Stoke Lane in both directions.
- Frenchay Shuttle bus will be withdrawn as Service 18/18A will provide the required link.
- Service 16 peak time journeys will continue to terminate at UWE Bristol Frenchay Campus and not Bristol Parkway.
Find out more about bus services to UWE Bristol.
- Vehicles will be able to travel in both directions on Stoke Lane from Wednesday 1 February 2017.
- Cyclists and pedestrians are unaffected.
- Bus services return to their normal routes and the temporary Frenchay Shuttle bus will be withdrawn.