UWE Bristol sustainability films
Take a look at our films on work on Sustainability at the University and The Student Union at UWE.
Be inspired! Find out how you can get involved in the Green team at The Student Union at UWE.
More films about our sustainability work
The Student Union at UWE Green team saving plastic through reusables.
Green Gown Awards EAUC videos
2017 - Finalists in 9 Categories; Highly commended in two of these categories.
- Community (Highly Commended) - UWE Bristol. Hands on Bristol - Live Architecture Lab
- Enterprise - UWE Bristol - Team entrepreneurship. Students building sustainable businesses
- Facilities and Services - UWE Bristol. Together in electric dreams
- Food and Drink - UWE Bristol and The Students’ Union at UWE. Project Fairtrade - Making a world of difference at UWE Bristol
- Sustainability Reporting - UWE Bristol
- Sustainability Champion Award (Student) (Highly Commended) - Thomas Haines and Sustainability Champion Award (Staff) Paul Dingley - The Students’ Union at UWE
- Sustainability Professional Award (Highly Commended) - Dr Georgina Gough - UWE Bristol
Research and Development - UWE Bristol - International Water Security Network. Text description available at the Sustainablity Exchange.
2016 - Finalists in six categories; winners of three UK categories and of two categories in the International awards:
- Continuous improvement: winner of UK and International Green Gown
- Learning and skills – our MOOC: Winner of Green Gown
- Student engagement Green Capital Student Capital with University of Bristol: winner of UK and International Green Gown
- Leadership - Professor James Longhurst. Winner of Green Gown
- Built Environment – Soft Landings; Highly commended
- Community – Bristol Parkhive project: Finalist
2015 - Finalists in two categories including the Learning and skills: Green Gown 2015 finalist film "Raising the Baseline".