Student timetable publication dates
The University’s standard timetable release date for the academic year 2017/18 is Wednesday 6 September 2017 at 12:00.
Please note that timetables for the following courses have different publication dates:
Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education (ACE)
- PGCE Primary and PGCE Secondary: Wednesday 23 August 2017
Faculty of Business and Law (FBL)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) Part-time Year 1: Wednesday 30 August 2017
- LLM Advanced Legal Practice (LPC): shortly after induction week (students will be placed into groups during induction week, so your full timetable will be published afterwards)
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences (HAS) – Glenside and Gloucester
The following applies for all courses delivered at Glenside and Gloucester campuses:
- If you're a new first year student, you'll need to register on your course before you can access your timetable through myUWE (login required). Once fully registered, you'll be able to access your timetable from Monday 28 August 2017.
- If you're a returning student, you'll be able to access your timetable from Monday 24 July 2017.