The aims of the UWE Bristol Course Data project are:
- To define a strategy for marketing UWE courses data for prospective applicants, with particular focus on 'hard to find' courses (eg postgraduate, part-time, open learning, short courses and Continuing Professional Development).
- To develop courses information to meet the needs of XCRI-CAP for its breadth of coverage and quality of information.
- To output the XCRI-CAP with COOL URI data feed.
- To embed business processes to support the ongoing delivery of the XCRI-CAP feed.
- To ensure knowledge exchange in the use of XCRI-CAP within the wider programme of published courses information at UWE.