Delivered catering terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for all delivered catering.
- Food provided by UWE Hospitality Services, under the Food Safety Act, MUST be consumed within two hours of delivery.
- Our aim is to deliver catering containing drinks only, 15 minutes before the event start time. Deliveries containing food will usually be delivered 30 minutes before the event start time. There may be occasions during busy periods where the delivery may be made slightly outside of these times.
- If you require delivery at a specific time to avoid interruption of an important meeting, for example – interviews, please identify this at the time of booking to avoid any unnecessary interruptions.
- Our guarantee is that our equipment will hold drinks at the optimum temperature for up to two hours. Drinks consumed after this time will be past their best.
- If you require catering to be cleared at a specific time, for instance, if a room is in use after your booking, please state when ordering. We will endeavour to meet the stated time where possible.
- Bookings that require clearing/collecting outside of standard working hours will be subject to the out of hour’s charges.
- Under the Food Safety Act, delivered catering that includes food cannot be left in a room overnight. It must be cleared two hours after delivery. Delivered catering that consists of drinks only, may be left overnight with prior agreement from hospitality services, provided the room is not in use after the event or before 09:00 the next day.
- Any catering equipment that is not returned with the collection, such as cup and saucers that have been moved to a different room, may be subject to a charge.