Active Card membership
Our Active Card membership offers all-inclusive use of our two fitness suites, unlimited access to fitness classes, free membership to a range of drop in sessions, coached courses and semi-competitive and exclusive Hall's leagues through our Social Sport programme and reduced rates on many of our other fantastic sports facilities.
Please also read our membership Terms and Conditions.
- Full use of both the Wallscourt Farm and the Centre for Sport's fitness suites.
- Free access to all fitness classes.
- Active Card membership now lets you enjoy our Social Sport programme for free.
- Use of the climbing wall and squash courts (guest fees payable).
- Subsidised rates on sports hall booking and other activities.
- Use of our online booking system and UWE Sport app.
|Student 1 year pass||£215||n/a|
|Staff and their families / alumni / retired staff / Aged 60+||£245||£20.41|
See our full price list for further costs.
Students are required to pay for annual membership up front.
Staff and their family, alumni, retired staff, aged 60+ and the community can pay the annual Active Card membership in full or via a monthly rolling membership paid through reoccurring card payments.
Staff can also opt to pay monthly directly from their salary, this will be a rolling membership.
Criteria for Alumni membership
You must have completed a course or programme at UWE Bristol to qualify for Alumni membership. You will be required to bring in a UWE Bristol Alumni card or confirmation email from the alumni office as proof.
If you have any queries about membership, classes or activities, please contact us.