How to book and pay for Hotshots
You will need to book and pay in advance to secure your child’s place on a Hotshots Holiday Camp; we have limited space available so book early to avoid disappointment. We accept card payments and childcare vouchers.
Please ensure you select the correct Hotshots for the age of your child:
- Hotshots Active (8 – 12 years old)
- Hotshots Adventure (13 – 15 years old)
Paying by card
To book using a card payment, simply go to the online store or contact the Centre for Sport reception for further information. You will need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the booking and payment process.
Using childcare vouchers to pay
The Centre now accepts childcare vouchers to the exact value of the Hotshots booking. We are registered with:
- Apple Childcare (CA00008990)
- Busy Bees
- Care-4 (92504281)
- Computershare (Centre for Sport)
- Co-operative Flexible Benefits (85105449)
- Edenred (P20696190)
- Fair Care
- Fideliti (UWE001C)
- Sodexo (817610)
- South Gloucestershire Council
If we are not registered on your voucher scheme please email the Centre for Sport at email@example.com and we will register you as soon as possible.
To book your child/children onto Hotshots Active or Hotshots Adventure using childcare vouchers, you will need to do the following (each process might be different depending on the voucher scheme that you have).
- Log in to your voucher account and select ‘UWE Centre for Sport’, which should be listed. If you require a Carer ID, please email the Centre for Sport or see list above.
- In the message field, please state your child/children’s name and the days you are booking. If there is a reference field, please enter ‘UWE Centre for Sport Hotshots Active’ or ‘UWE Centre for Sport Hotshots Adventure’.
- Once you have made a payment on your account, go to the online store to book your child/children in on the days you require. Please ensure you select the product which refers to vouchers, for example ‘February Hotshots Active Childcare Voucher - 1 day’.
- You will receive a booking reference number from your voucher scheme. This number will be required when booking your child/children via the online store.
- Once your child is booked on the relevant Hotshots camp, we will match up your childcare voucher payment to your online store booking.
If you have any questions about Hotshots Active Holiday Camp or Hotshots Adventure Holiday Club, please contact us.