Student records and assessments
Introduction to the Student Administration Team (SAT)
The central Student Administration Team (SAT) is comprised of six staff teams, including four faculty-facing teams, each of which deals with student records and programme administration, including assessments, for their faculty.
Areas of responsibility
The faculty SAT teams are responsible for the following areas:
- Module choice and enrolment
- Accredited learning (AL/AEL)
- Changes to the student record (withdrawals and transfers)
- Blackboard attachments
- Coursework submission
- Coursework return service
- Production of exam papers
- Administration of personal circumstances
- Administration of Assessment offences
- Examining boards
- Online assessment (Policy and Guidance)
For enquiries relating to any of these areas, please contact the relevant team:
- Arts, Creative Industries and
- Faculty of Business and Law:
- Faculty of Environment and
- Health and Applied Sciences:
In addition, there is a Partnerships Team that looks after programmes and students at our UK, International and Federation partner institutions. For enquiries relating to Partnership student and programme administration, please email Partnerships.Sat@uwe.ac.uk.
Student Information Request Team (SIRT)
The Student Information Request Team (SIRT) deal primarily with alumni, and are responsible for the following areas:
- Student status letters and verifications
- Schengen visa letters
- Academic verifications
- Academic references
- Council Tax certificates
- Programme and module specifications
For SIRT enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Certificate enquiries please email email@example.com.