Equality Management Group (EMG)
The Equality Management Group (EMG) meets four times a year to deliver the following functions:
- To develop and monitor the implementation of the University’s equality and diversity policies, plans, strategies and overarching Single Equality Scheme (SES).
- To drive the sharing of equality and diversity best practice across Faculties and Services.
- To agree key performance indicators (for students and staff) and monitor performance against them.
- To promote and monitor the use of equality analysis.
- To monitor the implementation of key equality and diversity actions within faculty/service delivery plans.
- To ensure compliance with the University’s legal public sector duties.
- To support the role of faculty/service Equality and Diversity Champions and Allies.
|Jo Midgley||Pro Vice-Chancellor Teaching, Learning and Student Experience|
|Jan Richardson||Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences|
|Juliet Jain||Faculty of Environment and Technology|
|Steven Dinning||Faculty of Business and Law|
|Helen Millican||Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education|
|Marie Annick Gournet||Learning for All Hub Leader|
|Helen Baker||Finance and Commercial and Financial Development|
|Liz Mitchard||Finance Commercial|
|Debbie England||Director of HR and Organisational Development|
|Valerie Russell Emmott||HR, Equality and Diversity|
|Alastair Osborn||Corporate and Academic Services|
|Keith Hicks||Corporate Relations|
|James McKenzie||Student and Partnership Services, Head of Student Support and Wellbeing|
|Guy Keith Miller||Head of Academy and Trust Partnerships|
|Ros Rouse||Research, Business and Innovation|
For more detailed information on the EMG, please contact the Equality and Diversity