Equality essentials e-learning
UWE Bristol's commitment to equality and diversity extends throughout all our academic work and the support functions across the University. All staff have access to the following link:
Equality Essentials e-learning training
(this link will take you to the blackboard site and please log in with your UWE Bristol login).
Our Learning and Development Centre run a number of useful courses on equality and diversity issues.
Equality Essentials will enable participants to gain an insight into the key themes for good equality practice, helping them to understand:
- How to identify and respond to harassment and bullying.
- How to recognise and challenge inappropriate behaviour at work.
- How to provide an inclusive and accessible student/staff experience.
- How to put policy into practice.
- Individual rights and responsibilities.